ACCESS GRANTED TO CI MAIN-DATABASE TERMINAL
This is a secure network that is under 24/7 extensive surveillance
Featured Item: Imperial Sharks
"You know, Crayfish, when I was your age, war was simpler. You enlist, you fight, and you either die or get the other guy to die."
"Yeah. Cool. Except you forgot the part where the navy was at risk of being destroyed by fucking suicide-bombing Japanese missile sharks."
"Those damn Japs."
Featured Items Page
Featured Tale: Access Denyyed
Observations, Day 61: Subject still calls himself Edward Grimshire Deny. He is not Edward Grimshire Deny. There is no such thing as Edward Grimshire Deny. He does not have a magical scythe. His poetry and prose skills are not ominous in any way. I can't take his ramblings anymore. We'd save a whole lot more money. FOR THE LOVE OF BERT HE IS NOT EDWARD DENY.
- Contents of a discarded paper slip from Dr. Martin's office.
Featured Tales Page
- The Project Haos proposal challenge is now online! Submit your proposals today! All members are welcome.
- In celebration of 70 and counting members, and how progressive we are becoming, we are planning a special ChatCon. Stay tuned for updates, and keep the Chaos running, Insurgency community!
|Join this organization!
Join this wiki and help create a better Chaos Insurgency site! Joining this site is painless and quick: simply click on the button below and you're in. No application nor password is required. Here's some of the benefits:
- You get to create and edit content for the site!
- You'll be helping this wiki grow and develop.
- We have a lot of interesting ideas in mind, and we want you to be a valued contributor! You can also post your ideas on how to develop the site.
- Want to share your writing skills and develop them alongside some other people? Click on the button below you!
The Chaos Insurgency wiki is based on an idea by an unknown user (probably Kain Pathos Crow, from the SCP Foundation site). Content derived from the SCP Foundation site is licensed under a Creative Commons by Attribution, Share-Alike 3.0 License.
The Chaos Insurgency is a collaborative fiction-writing site and is licensed under a Creative Commons by Attribution, Share-Alike 3.0 License.